Monday, August 8, 2011

Start Your Own Business

Troy Lawrence
August, 8th, 2011
Entrepreneurial Ventures
Troy Lawrence
Start Your Own Business

If I could start any business I would open a restaurant. I open a restaurant so I can make and sell different type of foods. I think this would be a good investment because if you have the money and the cooking skills it can be of profit. The reason that I would like to start this business is because I find it fun/interesting to cook for people. I would have a lot of different things on the menu. We would also have takeout if people don’t want to stay and eat. If my business became up and running I would name it the Troy’s Buffet. There’s not really much meaning behind my name except it’s a buffet and it has my name in it. The food that will be on in the stands will probably be things like, chicken, steak, rice, a station for vegetables, ice cream, hot dogs, fish, and snacks. There will also be a stand for little kids. These products are related to my business because this is what people will be eating at my restaurant. This restaurant is probably going to be located college park. The significance about this location is that there’s going to be black people and they WILL be hungry. More detail about this restaurant is that it will be a little classy, not very. It is a buffet and will carry a different variety of foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment